Cylinder Filter Element
Wire Mesh Filters - Cylinder Filter Element
The Cylinder Filter Element is made of sintered wire mesh laminate and is comparatively simple in processing compared with pleated filter elements. Normally comes in the form of pipes or cylinder filter.
Material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel wire woven cloth, stainless steel sintered fiber net, stainless steel sintered mesh and other kinds of material for the filter media. And we adopt all kinds of perforated stainless steel mesh for the supporting net and the outer protective cover.
Cylinder filter with large diameter.
Cylinder filter with small diameter.
Two layers of woven wire mesh cylinder filter.
Perforated cylinder filter with double open end.
Perforated cylinder filter with single open end.
Woven wire mesh cylinder filter with plastic edge.
- Due to the scientific structure, there is no way for filter media migration.
- With a great wide range of operating temperature, it can work safely and permanently under the temperature of-270-400 °C.
- As the stable performance of stainless steel material, it won't separate any deleterious substance both in high and low temperature.
- With a high capability against corrosion, it won't be damaged both under the condition of acid and alkali.
- It can be cleaned very easily.
- It offers a longer service life.
Available filtration rating (µm): 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 75, 100, 150, 200.
Any outline size is available at customer's requirement. Besides we can also design and manufacture all kinds of filters according to the customer's requirements, for instance dimension, filtration rate ,filtration area and bearing capacity.
Cylinder filter elements are mainly used in petroleum industry, chemical industry, heavy-duty machine industry, food processing industry, pharmaceutical industry, environment-protect industry and ship manufacturing industry and so on.