Flat Wire Belt
Wire Conveyor Belt - Flat Wire Belt
The flat wires are arranged in the form of lattice and jointed with the straight rods.
- The positive sprocket drive ensures stable running.
- Large open area ensures high air permeability and dehydration capacity.
- The belt can be easily washed.
- Because the belt has smooth surface,it can carry unstable products.
- CFW can be used for the curved conveyor.
|a - pitch(the distance from the centre of cross rod to the centre of cross rod)||ml - length of end eye|
|b - rising(the distance from the center of spiral wire to the centre of spiral wire)||l - number of cross bars per a pitch|
|c - diameter of spiral wires or wire loop||L - belt length|
|d - diameter of cross rod||S - belt width|
|m - mesh(the distance between wires)|