Compound Balanced Belt
Wire Conveyor Belt - Compound Balanced Belt
The left-wound right-wound spirals are fitted tightly together alternately and jointed with straight rods.A4 uses 4 rods for one spiral to joint.A3 uses 3 rods for one spiral to joint.
- Since the surface is flat and smooth,the belts can carry small items and unstable products.
- The allowable tension is high,so that heavy load can be transported.
- The belt strenght against pressure is high,so that the belts can be used for processing under pressure.
- The belts can be used at high temperature.
- The belts can be used for textile products refining and cleaning process.
|a - pitch(the distance from the centre of cross rod to the centre of cross rod)||ml - length of end eye|
|b - rising(the distance from the center of spiral wire to the centre of spiral wire)||l - number of cross bars per a pitch|
|c - diameter of spiral wires or wire loop||L - belt length|
|d - diameter of cross rod||S - belt width|
|m - mesh(the distance between wires)|