Compress Knitted Wire Mesh
Knitted Wire Mesh - Compress Knitted Wire Mesh
We can compress knitted wire mesh into various forms. For example: cylindrical, round disc, ring, oval, rectangle, bottle-shaped, as well as various other special shapes.
Knitted wire mesh use different materials, different diameter, and different pressure in the compression, so the final compressed knitted meshes will be a great difference. Boedon Knitted Wire Mesh Factory can produce a wide range of compressed knitted wire mesh.
Compressed knitted mesh can be produced in a wide range of materials including 304, 316, 321, 310, and 310S stainless steel, galvanized steel, Aluminium, copper, nickel and copper nickel alloys. Compressed knitted mesh can be used in high temperature applications.
Compressed knitted mesh has excellent filtering capabilities.
Therefore, it can be used as air and liquid filtration materials. It has a high resistance to corrosion and temperature resistance.
Compressed knitted mesh’s typical use:
- Airbag slag filter.
- Gas turbine and the compressor air inlet / outlet filter.
- For the automotive, agricultural and marine engine air intake filters.
- The separation layer or element of the bag dust removal system.
- Coarse dust pre-filter in the heating and ventilation systems.
- Diesel particulate filters.
- Engine crankcase vents elements.
- Paint factory outlet filter.
- Injector filter.
- Oil filter above the kitchen stove, cooking utensils, and charcoal grill.
- The air compressor intake filter.
- The lint filter on the washing machine outlet pipe.
- Noise attenuation filter in pneumatic tools.
- The oil fills cap breathing.
- Permanent spray the coal mine / quarry dust filter.
- Pre-filter and retain / strengthen the core composite filter.
- Engines exhaust muffler packing.
The following lists some images of the compressed knitted wire mesh:
Compressed Knitted Mesh Discs
Compressed Knitted Mesh Rings
Special Compressed knitted Mesh