Galvanized Expanded Metal Sheet
Expanded metal - Galvanized Expanded Metal Sheet
- Solid. The mesh being formed from a single piece of metal.
- Durability. Higher Corrosion resistance with galvanized surface.
- Environment friendly. No wasteful of material.
- Expanded metal premise free flow of light, heat, sound and air.
- Screening. Practical and effective light filtration.
- Decoration. Available in a variety of mesh configurations.
- It is easily fabricated, finished, installed and formed.
Galvanized expanded metal sheet has higher corrosion resistance than expanded metal sheet without surface treatment. Galvanized refers to a process that covers mild steel with a layer of zinc to provide good corrosion resistance. Galvanized expanded sheet metal is a very common structural material used in the automotive industry, construction, bridges, frames, electrical towers, signs, air conditioning systems, appliance parts, high strength cables and many other uses. Galvanized metal is a great choice when low cost and relatively high strength are required.
Specification of galvanized expanded metal sheet:
- Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, nickel, Al-Mg alloy, copper.
- Hole shapes: diamond, square, round, hexagonal, architectural and decorative patterns.
- Overall thickness: 0.312".
- Diamond opening: 1.188" × 2.5".
- Strand width: 0.144".
- Strand thickness: 0.135".
- Standard length/wide: 4' × 8''.
- Package: wrapped by waterproof paper in pallets or in cartons.
|Item#||EXP MTL-GALV||Item Description||Sheet Size (SWD × LWD)|
|1||3/4 × 16F × 48 × 96||ASTM F-1267 GALV 3/4" × #16 FLAT||48" SWD × 96" LWD|
|2||3/4 × 16S × 48 × 96||ASTM F-1267 GALV 3/4" × #16 STD||48" SWD × 96" LWD|
|3||3/4 × 9F × 48 × 96||ASTM F-1267 GALV 3/4" × #9 FLAT||48" SWD × 96" LWD|
Hot-dip galvanized expanded metal sheet with flattened surface can be used as guards of machines.
Heavy duty galvanized expanded metal sheet with flattened surface can be used for screening stones, coal, sand.
- Architectural applications, such as chimney caps, concrete reinforcement, and used commonly in conjunction with sheet metal projects.
- High corrosion resistance in chemical industry, such as metallurgy, medicine, paper making, filtration, aerospace, petroleum.
- Protection for the meshes for high grade sound box, animal guards, breeding.
- Decorating for making the crafts, large venues both inside and outside decorative.