Aluminum Expanded Metal Facade
Expanded Metal - Aluminum Expanded Metal Facade
- Corrosion resistance
- Strong and durable
- Attractive appearance
- Lighter weight
- Easy to install
- Long service life
Aluminum expanded metal facade mesh is formed from a piece of metal and creating different shaped holes in one step, such as diamond, hexagonal, square, etc. Aluminum expanded metal facade mesh is widely used in exterior facade of buildings, for example dining hall, airport access, shopping mall, theater, museum, exhibition halls, concert halls or other larger buildings. Aluminum expanded metal mesh with the advantages of light weight and excellent corrosion resistance is the most commonly used as facade. It with non-slip surface and larger openings has good ventilation, which can provide a comfortable environments. Besides, it with various colors has aesthetic appeal, so it is the best choice for decorating exterior facades.
Specification of aluminum expanded metal facade:
- Materials: aluminum, aluminum alloy.
- Hole shapes: diamond, hexagonal, square.
- Surface treatment: PVC coated, power coated, anodized.
- Colors: silver, red, yellow, black, white, etc.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm – 5 mm.
- LWM: 4.5 mm – 100 mm.
- SWM: 2.5 mm – 60 mm.
- Width: ≤ 3 m.
- Package: iron pallet or wooden box.
- Aluminum expanded metal facade meshes are widely used for interior walls and exterior facades in large buildings, such as movie theater, hotels, villas, museums, opera houses, concert halls, exhibition halls, shopping malls and other high quality inside and outside decoration.
- Also can be used as noise barriers in highway, railway, subway.
- Used for ceilings, Railings, sun blinds, walkways, stairs, steps, partitions, fences.
Aluminum expanded metal facade in residential building.
Aluminum expanded metal facade in office Building
Aluminum expanded metal facades of architectural building.
Aluminum expanded metal facade meshes are used as interior wall for decoration.