PET Aquaculture Mesh – Ideal for Inshore Aquaculture & Mild Fish Species
PET Aquaculture Mesh - Aquaculture Mesh
Made from PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) monofilaments, PET aquaculture mesh is woven together to form a tough, high tensile strength and structurally stable hexagonal mesh.
The PET aquaculture mesh can be made into transparent and black colors for customers' requirements.
Apart from standard specifications, we can customize sizes for customers. We can also give customers our professional advice for their projects.
- More than 14 years of superb long lifespan.
- Less maintenance costs thanks to low total wetted surface area and low water drag resistance.
- Reduced fish escaping risk due to semi-rigid structure.
- Resistant to predator attacks thanks to strong PET monofilament and semi-rigid and tightly stretched net walls.
- Increased yield thanks to maximum water flow and safer conditions.
- No deformation even in strong currents thanks to stiffer mesh and net wall.
- Easier and safer handling thanks to light weight and low water drag resistance.
Rigid structure can reduce fish escaping.
Low water drag resistance make the maintenance is easy and convenient.
|Small Mesh||Large Mesh||
|Wire Diameter (mm)||2.0||2.5|
|Mass Per Unit Area (g/m2)||570||590|
|Tensile Strength (kN/m)||> 40||> 45|
|Roll Width (m)||1.6||2|
|Roll Length (m)||100||100|
PET aquaculture mesh is ideal for inshore aquaculture
PET aquaculture mesh is ideal for mild fish species.